Sunday 30 September 2012

All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.

I just finished uploading the videos of Burning Amber playing in Bray the other day. You can see it here!

Sooo.. what to say? We moved all our stuff out from Bray today. It's all in Mum's now which is a little crazy. We FILLED the entire room with stuff. Can't wait to play some Borderlands 2 again! I miss it. I want to finish it!

I have no idea why, but I love that picture. It's useful! I remember Eoin coming up to be almost upset and just looking at his hand and just saying "she said... I hope you don't mind the change!"

I did a review today for the Simpsons: Tapped Out. Check it out here, if you like! I am beyond addicted to that game. If you want to you can add me! RoperSeiler on Origin. *shudders* origin. Horrible service.

I bought a bunch of Homer statues (in game) and got the Squeaky Voiced Teen. That was kinda cool! I really really really cannot stop playing this game! I enjoy it so much. I can't ever figure out why, but I adore it. I love the Simpsons, though. I've watched it since I can remember. I love every episode, every story and every character. It's so much fun!

The Simpsons is the show for me, though. I love Family Guy, I adore South Park and I love American Dad and the Cleveland Show. But, the Simpsons is so fantastic. I could (and am currently) watch that endlessly. I just introduced Emz to the Simpsons now so we're watching it from the start. We're on season 4 at the moment and so far she seems happy! I'm looking forward to seeing how she finds it in the future!

I think I'll do my top 5 list again, but this time I'll do (adult) cartoons! I basically just did, but shh.. I need some space filler!

5. The Cleveland Show
4. Family Guy
3. South Park
2. American Dad
1. The Simpsons

I love all those shows. It's hard to even make a list! I've watched the Simpsons for so so so many years and I love every single episode, that's why they get No. 1. Plus they're No.1. So there's that! haha. anyway, to end this I think I should use one of my favourite Simpsons quotes. Take care!




I want to share something with you: The three little sentences that will get you through life. 
Number 1: Cover for me. 
Number 2: Oh, good idea, Boss! 
Number 3: It was like that when I got here. 
- Homer Simpson

1 comment:

  1. It's time to blog again! I love reading this one, but I've read it trice already cus you haven't written a new one!

    ReplyDelete