Monday 24 September 2012

Typing a Blank

I have successfully drawn a blank. Today I have accomplished very little. I watched a movie, played some Borderlands 2 and minded Finn, dad's dog.

Ever feel like you're a Coke trapped in a Fanta's body? Unrelated - Emz got her shoes in the mail today, except since we ordered them to Mother's home, we need to wait until tomorrow. She's really excited about that.

This blog will eventually have to become a weekly deal so that I can actually wait to have news to type. Right now the blog is all new and exciting, so you'll have to put up with my boring days!

I just discovered a new A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) song. Exciting news! They get a lot of negative press, but I love em. Them and Alter Bridge hold the top 2 spots in my "favourite bands" list.


I really like pretty much all their music. I've seen them a few times. I generally love everything about A7X. Their music and harmonies just hit me in the right way. I love so many different styles of music, though. Emz was discussing that with me earlier, actually. I love anything and everything. I like (some) Katy Perry and I love 3OH!3 and Ke$ha. I also love Soilwork, Alter Bridge, Avenged and Slash. My Taste varies. Broad Spectrum.

I've been rocking Tremonti's new album a lot lately, along with Sons of the Damned and Soilwork. All exciting stuff.

My friend Eoin's band is playing this Friday, that should be good. I'm doing their soundcheck and photography. They're good, I like their stuff. That's them in the picture above. They're really fun lads! All dedicated to the craft and all good musicians. I'll update the blog about their gig once it has happened! Look out for that. Anyway, quote time!

Talking About Music
is Like Dancing about Architecture
- Steve Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment