Tuesday 2 October 2012

In This House We Obey the Laws of Thermodynamics!

Emily said that Gossip Girl is better than the Simpsons. I'm single now! Look out ladies, here I come! I've been Simpsons binging lately. Watching the shows and playing the Simpsons: Tapped Out. Fantastic game.

Besides that, and Borderlands 2, I have done nothing of value these last few days. Hence skipping my blog yesterday. I was going to skip it today too, but shut up.

I have nothing else really to say. I'm getting some Chinese food in a while and I'm going to watch Eagle Eye and/or Inglorious Bastards. That's it, really!

I'll post another blog when I actually have something to blog about! Norway is coming up a week from today. Once that happens, the blog will probably be packed.. for a few days.. I'm still really excited to go over. I'm so excited to not do anything right now, though. It's nice! It's going to be busy in Norway. I plan on working a LOT and I have the KJBcast website now so I will be making massive changes to the whole thing. All-in-all, busy times ahead! But good times, as far as I'm concerned!

As for now, back to my iPad and Coke. Take it easy!


The Evening News is where they begin by saying "Good Evening"
and then explain why it isn't
- Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment