Friday 21 September 2012

The Animals Went in Two by Two..

I'm pretty sure the guy who serves us our coffee was kidnapped, returned and is now being spied on. How's THAT for a blog intro?!

It has been the longest day, so this won't be the longest blog ever (it totally will). Where to begin? We had to get up at 9am. I know I know. People get up wayyyy earlier than that for work. I am not one of those people. We owed our old landlord some cash, we dropped it off today and she was busy, so we knocked and waited and knocked and waited. Finally just left it in her yoga studio (which we used to live over) and fucked off. Went to (finally) collect Borderlands 2 Collectors Edition, which I pre-ordered MONTHS ago. Nope. Wasn't there. Gamestop are terrible when it comes to anything, lately. The dude asked us to wait, so we waited. and waited and waited and waited. and waited. and waited. and waited. Finally we decided to go see Total Recall in the cinema while we waited. It made me wonder if there is such a company that could control your memories, and if so, could they make me forget that movie. It looked fantastic, visually. But damn the acting was weird and the story was all over the place. Got the call mid-movie. Went down to pick up le awesome game and I got told that I was (luckily) customer no.5. They got 5 out of the 11 Collectors Editions that they owed. Seems like terrible business to me, but whatever. I got my game.

Isn't it a beauty? Yes. "Yes" is the answer. I haven't played much. An hour here, an hour there. What I have played has been awesome, and once I'm in a less "I'm grumpy and I know it" kind of mood. It came with a bobble head. This is my first ever bobble head (I think) so it's a big deal (I think)! It also comes with a map (of Pandora. Not some random map of Africa or something.) (Which would actually be a map of downtown London simply titled "Africa" if Apple provided it).  It also came with many digital goodies and, of course, the game. I LOVE Borderlands, so there was never a doubt would I be getting this'n. So far, I don't regret it. I do, however, regret going through Gamestop. Anyway, that's a blog for another day (or a post for a KJBcast day).

Sooo.. sup? How are you? What's new? How's life? Glad we got the small talk out of the way, there. Now we can get to the good stuff.

... It doesn't appear I have any good stuff. I've pretty much caught you up on my day, and since this is (apparently) a daily blog, I guess my work here is done. 14 days until D-day.. or N-day, I guess. Looking forward to Norway! I'll miss my Mom and family and such, though. I'll also miss the farm! 2 cats, 1 turtle and 1 dog. The Turtle is called Squirt, the white and black cat is Gabriel, the Tri-pod is Suki and that flying mess is Evie. The most unique and amazing animals you'd ever meet! You'll hear plenty about them once I get SUPER homesick in week 2 of Norway. Look forward for that blog!

I guess this wraps up this blog. See you tomorrow.. maybe.. 

Stay Classy San Diego
Thanks for Stopping By

No comments:

Post a Comment