Wednesday 3 October 2012

Find My LifePhone

I just got to use "Find my iPhone" for the first time. It..is..awesome! My aunt lost her iPhone 5 (SCARY) and I logged her in on my phone and started using it to send a sound to the phone so she could find it. Man, technology is fantastic! Gotta love Apple!

I'm always so impressed by where technology has gone in the last few years. I look forward to seeing what the future has to hold! Augmented reality is not far off. Few years and we'll be watching things crawl out of our TV in Augmented 3D. (note to self: Do not watch the ring in Augmented 3D)

Do any of you have Instagram? Follow me! Same goes for twitter, xbox and a billion other services! - @RoperSeiler
In other news, Treehouse of Horror has hit the Simpsons: Tapped Out. Also, awesome! I was watching Treehouse earlier with Emz and asking if they'd do that, and WHAM! They did! It is so awesome! It sucks that it is temporary. They fixed a lot of my bugs and glitches, though. That's pretty cool! They also added Otto and Edna Krabappel. Zombies too! That's fun.

If you want to add me, I'm RoperSeiler89.

Have you checked out Emz side of life? You should! You can read her blog here. Trust me, it's far more interesting than mine! Beyond that, I have nothing to report! There is nothing new or interesting going on! Just hanging out, enjoy my last few days in Ireland!

Anger is Merely Depression
With Enthusiasm

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link, babe! So cool with the Find My iPhone! Loving your blog :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete