Tuesday 5 February 2013

Kencraft

I've literally been hooked on Minecraft for the last 2 months. It's probably the most fun I've ever had in a game! We've started a show on YouTube where we basically just play the game and record it and just upload it. It's pretty straight forward but it's a lot of fun.

Beyond that there has been a lot happening since the last post. We've moved.. again.. We now live in Emz mom's old apartment, which is a little bit weird. The place is nice, though. I LOVE the view from there. It has been snowing a lot lately, which is really nice. This morning I woke up and it was so damned sunny. I'm pretty sure all the snow has gone, which is a total shame. Emz made an awesome snow angel just before Christmas, though. That was cool! It was a good Christmas here. I hope it was for you guys, too! Lots of gift giving and trying to stay warm. Fun times!

While we were moving I took out my back by lifting some heavy boxes. It has been a seriously shit few days, so this was just the icing on the cake. I got AdSense for KJBcast and it was going fine for the better part of the last two months until I suddenly got an email cutting us off. I'm not really sure why and they won't explain. They also kept the money, which was a little bit annoying. I'm currently trying to appeal it but it's getting us nowhere, unfortunately. The most annoying part is that I don't think we did anything wrong. This all came out of the blue.

My three legged cat has gone blind, which is just crazy. I haven't been home since I got here in October, so I'm a little bit home sick. Finding out that Suki (tripod, three legged cat) has not been doing so well has not been helping. I miss Evie (dog), too! She's just barrels of entertainment. My amazing turtle has been refusing to dock for whatever reason, too. It's been a weird few months for the animals back home.

Work has been shit here. There is nothing to do. I'm basically just sitting on my ass all day, which was fine when AdSense was paying me for it but now it just doesn't seem worth it. I worked really hard on the page until AdSense cut us off, and now it seems to be worthless. I'm just not motivated any more. I really wanted to page to work out, but when it's in the process of getting blacklisted by Google it makes things a little bit difficult. I genuinely have no idea what we did, but it's so frustrating.

There are some other jobs available, but I don't speak norwegian, have a car or know the area. This all makes it a little bit more difficult to get a job. There are some seriously shit jobs available, which I may need to consider. All bullshit jobs that you work heavy hours in for very little pay.

We went to an aquarium here in Bergen the other day, which was so damned awesome.

They had a huge variety of animals, which was cool. They had seals, sharks, a monkey (for some reason), turtles, fish, sea lions, alligators, crocodiles, lizards, snakes and more. It's practically a small zoo, but they seem to use the label aquarium.

Anyway, that and some other random stuff has happened, but this update is long enough as it is. I'll catch you up on more at some point! Hope all has been going better for you. Feel free to tell me ALLLLL about your lives in the comments below. I'll make sure to read them! It only seems fair. Take care.

Never tell your problems to anyone
20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them
- Lou Holtz

No comments:

Post a Comment