Monday 5 November 2012

(A huge lack of) Inspiration

Having a huge lack of inspiration. I feel like Norway should inspire me, but instead I have the same lack of motivation that I did in Ireland. I'm pushing for the website, but that's taking all my concentration and effort. I guess we'll just see how it goes as time goes on. Maybe I'm still adjusting. Maybe I'm just tired! It has been a long few weeks

I've worked the last few days so I haven't blogged so much. I've been a little bit tired, too. I've made money though so.. y'know.. YUSS! I'm currently showing Emz the Nightmare Before Christmas. She hasn't seen it before, so I figure it is appropriate. It is Halloween in 2 days and I have 0 plans and no inspiration to dress up.

Work has been pretty awesome. I've done nothing of major importance in the grand scale of things, but it's fun to meet new people and do new things. It's always good! We've got our tickets to Vienna, Austria, next month to see Muse. It will be the first time we see them performing the Second Law live.
I skipped a week of blogging due to a huge lack of anything happening. I haven't worked, I haven't done anything besides watch a shit tonne of movies and TV.

KJBcast got invited to some pretty slick VIP party for Halo 4's launch, but I can't go due to being in Norway. Emz favourite band's bassist tweeted his location and it was 20 minutes from our old house. Seems that all the good shit happens when we leave.

I think I'm going to have to change up this blog. Not feeling the whole journal thing. Not sure what else to blog about, though. Hitman: Absolution comes out this month and I couldn't be more excited. Hopefully it'll be good. I've played every Hitman game. I've been playing them for years! I got my PS2 with Hitman 2 with it and I fell in love with the game series and followed it since then. I am truly excited to see how they change the game up and make it better.

Still no work. Things are moving slowly. Still just hanging out due to a lack of funding. Hopefully my next blog will be far far more interesting! Emz got her tickets to Lana Del Rey this morning and we're going to see Muse in Vienna in roughly 2 weeks. By then there should be something of value and interest, at least!

I went to Garage last night. This is a (sort of) metal club in Norway. It was cool! I also saw Apollo. It's a music store that is also a bar. It's quite unique and a little weird, but in a good way.

Anyway, sorry for the boring blog. It has been a dull two weeks! I'll make it up to you when something of value or interest happens! Until then, take it easy!

Always and Never are two words
you should always remember never to use

No comments:

Post a Comment